For some time now I’ve been think about starting up a YouTube channel.
The problem I have is that I don’t feel that there’s enough I can offer to make it fully or even mainly about transgender issues or, for that matter, about any one particular subject. Which leaves me with a problem …
What to call it?
A few possible titles have been flittering around inside this addled little brain of mine over the past few weeks and most of them have been forgotton, so I guess they wouldn’t have worked anyway.
To start with I’m assuming the content would include:
- Personal posts
- General trans issues
- GTA Online (the game I play the most)
- Other computer and game related stuff
- Talent show highlights (if there’s someone I particularly like)
- Music, such as Andre Rieu
- Words of wisdom and inspirational quotes
- Politics (Occasionally, especially until that idiot is removed from the White House)
- Things that p*ss me off in general and that I would benefit from getting off my A/B-cup chest.
So, basically, a mish-mash of things.
With all that in mind the catchiest title I’ve managed to come up with so far is “Trans, rants and anagrams“, but I’d be open to suggestions at this point.
So, if you can think of anything that might work as a title for it do, please, let me know in the comments below and I’ll see if anything floats my boat.
When the thought of making videos first crossed my mind a few years ago I made this little introductory skit and have to say it has stuck in my mind ever since, so maybe something like “Puniversal thoughts” or “The Puniverse” might work?
Thank you, and stay safe.