It’s time to say a big “Thank You” to all our front line workers.
Answers to yesterday’s quiz are below the video.
The people or characters who said these quotes were …
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford
- “You’re mad, bonkers, off your head! But I’ll tell you a secret: all the best people are.” Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
- “You’re never too old to be young” Snow White
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm” Winston Churchill
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it” Abraham Lincoln
- “My momma always said, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get’.” Forrest Gump
- “If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first” Mark Twain
- “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life” J. K. Rowling